Wednesday, May 6, 2009

13 Facts About Rapper T.I.

T.I. is an Atlanta based rapper, actor and co-CEO of Grand Hustle Records. He has released a number of widely popular records and acted in films such as American Gangster, The Fast and the Furious 4 and also appeared on an episode of the The O.C. as himself.

13 Fast Facts About T.I.

1. Genre: Rap

2. Name: Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.

3. Also known as, T.I.P., King of the South.

4. Born: September 25, 1980

5. Origin: Atlanta, Georgia

6. Years active: 2001–present.

7. Labels: Grand Hustle, Atlantic Records.

8. 2007: Won Grammy Award for "What You Know".

9. October 13, 2007: Arrested on federal gun charges.

10. March 27, 2009: Sentenced to one year and a day in prison.

11. It is expected he will only serve 298 days of his sentence.

12. Executive producer of the reality show Life On Mars.

13. Has two sons with LaShon Dixon.

T.I. News
T.I. was sentenced on March 27, 2009, to one year and a day in prison on felony weapons charges. Through a deal negotiated between T.I.'s lawyers and federal judges, T.I. will report to prison no sooner then May 19, 2009, so that he he can complete a 1,000 hour community service commitment.

T.I. "Whatever You Like" Video







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment